New Business Manager – North
Salary: Up to £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/08/2023
A full-service national law firm is seeking an ambitious New Business Manager to join the firm to identify and pursue opportunities in the Northern region. The role-holder will take lead on sector and services new business development, optimise the CRM system, and foster collaborative partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a client-facing approach, attend events, and network to drive business growth.
- Collaborating with key partners and the Business Development team to identify and develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Working closely with partners to convert these prospects into clients, ensuring successful relationship management to maximise fee potential through cross-selling and identifying other revenue streams.
- Identifying and working with referrals to establish a pipeline of opportunities to maximise opportunities
- Developing new networks firm wide and across targeted practice areas.
- Maintaining a live pipeline of leads from marketing and BD events / initiatives.
- Proposing improvements to firmwide systems to ensure accurate recording of new clients and referrals.
- Support the development of a deal origination taskforce utilising tech platforms
- Providing coaching and training to partners to identify new business opportunities.
- Incorporating a new client focus into BD activities and collaborating with the BD team to effectively reinforce this approach.
- Previous sales experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Strong background in managing relationships across industries and developing new business opportunities.
- Experience liaising with marketing, client care and business development teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey matters and information clearly and concisely.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend