New Business Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/2022
A top 45, forward thinking and growing law firm is looking for a New Business Manager to join their team based in their Northern office. You will provide new business development support to drive profitable growth and revenue generation in line with the overall financial objectives of the firm, and provide practical assistance to the Partners, so key business development opportunities with targets can be achieved. Also be able to identify and develop opportunities for new work, whether that be from new prospects in existing or new sectors.
- Implement and manage agreed new business development initiatives, for example:
- Preparation of client segment business plans and new Product Development
- New client acquisition including identification, research and conversion
- New business pipeline and Lead generation activity and evaluation
- Provide coaching/mentoring support for Partners on new business development and sales activity and identify where there are training needs.
- Work on behalf of the firm to develop links with external organisations who are potential introducers, referrers or clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing team using client and market insights to develop campaigns which engage prospects, enhance the market positioning and reputation of the client segment and lead to profitable new business revenue.
- Capture and document learnings from new business activities and initiatives and ensure share across Sales Enablement team, Marketing team and segments to enhance future activities.
- At least four years B2B BD experience and two years in professional services.
- A proven track record of developing new business & strong analytical skills.
- Commercially aware and astute self-starter. Confident, assertive and resilient.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Flexible – the role will be a mix of internal support to Partners and client facing activity so travel across the Firms offices and to client offices will be required.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend