Networking & Events Specialist – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/12/2023
We are pleased to bring to market this great opportunity that has emerged with an international legal powerhouse. They are seeking a Networking & Events Specialist to join their team based in London. The role-holder will act as a liaison for the firm and legal networks for the firm’s sector which works very closely with Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Health. Responsibilities include planning and delivery of biannual meetings and webinars, maintaining membership collateral for the networks, and supporting efforts to retain and expand the legal networks membership base.
- Manage Biannual Events: Lead the planning and execution of biannual in-person events, focusing on logistics and content for core sector legal networks.
- Webinar Coordination: Organise engaging webinars with notable speakers, handling logistics and interactive elements.
- Collaborative Event Execution: Coordinate with multiple departments, including multimedia, for smooth execution of all events.
- Direct Client Engagement: Communicate directly with clients and network members, tailoring interactions to their specific interests and needs.
- International Travel: Participate in international travel to European locations, for event management and global networking.
- Events management experience within professional services or membership associations would be ideal.
- Able to engage and attract members to the network, and possess strong drafting skills.
- It is essential that the Specialist is a self-starter and enjoys working within a fast-paced international team environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend