Marketing Systems & Data Executive – London
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/12/2022
A progressive regional law firm are seeking a Marketing Systems & Data Executive to join their London office. This role will manage the firm’s system to support with marketing & BD initiatives, including the implementation of a new system, and management of onboarding solutions and client-facing software. The firm is looking for someone to join their growing team and support with the improvement of data management and systems.
- Responsible for the implementation of a new Practice Management System (PMS).
- Pre-launch system configuration for fee-earner needs, and managing data for data migration purposes.
- Assisting fee earners through training and support.
- Implementation of CRM functionality, and developing process for relationship management.
- Recording on marketing and BD initiatives and producing reports on ROI and management information (MI).
- Measurement of KPIs to include conversion rates, new work, rankings and financial information.
- Responsible for preparing e-marketing materials including newsletters and event invitations.
- Identifying trends and patterns to support the Head of BD & Marketing with strategy development.
- Provide support with the introduction of client-facing software and systems, to improve the client experience.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Innovative marketer with an understanding of the importance of management information.
- Previous experience in implementing new systems and change management.
- Experience in managing CRM/PMS systems.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend