Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/01/2022
An award-winning national law firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in London. The role holder will be working closely with the Marketing & Business Development Team.
- First port of call for the marketing needs of the Partners and Teams for specific areas, including organising events and seminars, posting blogs, updating the website and LinkedIn, email communications to clients and contacts, producing relevant literature
- Providing expert advice on the web, video, and written content including input into blogs and articles including key messages, style, jargon, and search engine optimisation.
- Identifying issues through keyword research and analytics or data that could be addressed by the fee earning teams, encouraging and drafting relevant content that resonates with our target audiences.
- Working with teams on producing a regular and varied range of relevant digital content and material of value to our defined key target audiences, including giving feedback to partners and teams on how to further improve their writing or video content and return on investment
- Drafting award entries and assisting with legal directory submissions, including liaising with the teams, providing advice on content, briefing lawyers on how to get the most from directory interviews, and assisting with contacting referees
- Working with the Head of Clients on drafting tailored credentials information and related research for opportunities, such as referrer team on the team meetings
- Strong influencing skills and proven track record of successfully challenging senior
and junior staff alike in order to promote and deliver best in class marketing outcomes
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work confidently and co-operatively
with our people across the firm at all levels
- Be calm under pressure, flexible, a team player, and a good communicator who is client
- Marketing activities from inception through to completion
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of CMS, EMS, and CRM systems and
Experience of working with one
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend