Marketing Manager – Part-Time (4 Days)
Salary: Up to £40,000 FTE
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/04/2023
Our client, a regional midlands law firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team on a part-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving growth by identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement. They will also be responsible for developing and retaining clients, and maintaining database management systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a part-time position within a dynamic law firm.
- Lead all business development efforts, identifying new work streams and diversification opportunities to achieve growth targets.
- Responsible for client development and retention, looking at trends and any lapses.
- Develop the firm’s sector approach and offering, identify opportunities for tendering, and research competitor activity and developments.
- Draft, follow, and report on the firm’s marketing strategy, as well as lead the firm’s marketing committee.
- Managing the awards submissions process including deciding which awards the firm should enter, and lead all sponsorship opportunities.
- Liaise with the Media and the firm’s PR agency to ensure a strong regional media presence.
- Manage the firm’s digital channels, including the website, social media, and the firm’s app.
- Coordinate all firm-wide events for clients and contacts, managing the events calendar and competitor activity.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Strong understanding of marketing/BD principles and planning strategies.
- Strong organisational skills and able to manage workload accordingly.
- Possess excellent people management skills.
- Advanced IT proficiency (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend