Marketing Manager – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 10/01/2024
A leading international Law Firm is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Manchester. This role sits within the firm’s BD and Marketing team, focusing on developing effective marketing content and communicating the firm’s brand values through various marketing channels. You will be responsible for revamping the firm’s web pages and associated web and social content to boost SEO and support growth. This is a 12-month FTC.
- Collaborate with partners and the Business Development team to create compelling sales messages for various service lines, practices, and firm initiatives.
- Develop impactful case studies to enhance the quality of sales messages, advising on keywords to improve the ranking potential of web pages on search engines.
- Work closely with internal digital and design teams to publish and enhance web pages and content.
- Suggest improvements to improve the performance of web pages and content, and ways to differentiate the firm’s brand and web pages from the crowd.
- Develop and publish associated LinkedIn content to raise the firm’s profile and boost engagement.
- Stay informed on new developments in content marketing, contributing ideas and new approaches.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend