Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/06/2021
A growing national law firm is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for a broad marketer with creative digital skills and looking for development. The firm offers great flexible working and the role holder will only be expected to go into the Birmingham office a few times a month for scheduled meetings.
- Implementing and evaluating marketing plans for specific areas of the business to cover the full range of relevant marketing tactics.
- Developing content strategy for specific areas, identify key audiences, define messaging, support the production content including PR, blogs, news, videos and podcasts.
- Identifying opportunities for allocated responsible areas by press scanning and monitoring relevant clients for content.
- Working closely with the business development team on the allocated areas of business to support targeting prospects with a range of tactics.
- Using analytics data to understand the effectiveness of our engagement, identify and introduce improvements.
- Creating and managing virtual and in-person events.
- Managing third party consultants and agencies.
- Budget management.
- Research competitors and target markets to identify new business opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing fundamentals including planning and implementation.
- A professional marketing qualification at degree or post graduate level is ideal. However not essential.
- Will come from a professional services background.
- Good understanding of the tools used to evaluate marketing campaigns that use a range of tactics.
- Demonstrate and make full use of knowledge, experience, accuracy and expertise in their area.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend