Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 07/04/2021
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading Financial Services firm to find a Marketing Manager to cover a 9 month maternity leave. This role will have overall responsibility of the marketing plans for both digital and offline channels. You will report to the Marketing Director.
- Maintain a strong brand and brand awareness and define positioning/differentiation. Monitor, measure and manage the brand strength.
- Develop a strategic approach to marketing, directing and leading the team to fulfil plans which include but are not limited to integration of content marketing, email marketing, social media and offline strategy.
- Leading the Marketing Department to achieve their overall purpose and to ensure the effective recruitment and selection, performance review, management and motivation of staff as well as identification and meeting of training needs.
- Analyse campaign performance data to gain insight and inform and adjust marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Oversee and support the Marketing Executive to proof, edit and formulate copy in production of the firms literature to introduce a consistent language and communication of key messages.
- Efficiently manage the overall marketing budget, regularly analysing and reporting on campaign spend.
- A degree or marketing qualification is required
- Experience at management level with responsibility for mentoring or line managing a team member
- Experience working in a professional services or financial services environment
- Proven generalist marketing experience, a good quality all rounder.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend