Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/09/2022
A leading set of Barristers’ Chambers are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their London office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Clerk to plan and implement Marketing and Business Development initiatives for the chambers, and its core practice teams.
- Leading on internal and external communications including press releases, adverts, directory, and award submissions; adhering to the brand image.
- Ownership of the Chambers’ website, social media and hosting accounts.
- Ensuring all website content is up-to-date and optimised for search engines.
- Management of events including liaising with external agencies, collating event resources, and analysis on the success of events.
- Maintenance of the CRM database, ensuring the database is accurate and compliant with the relevant legislation.
- Managing the marketing budget, reporting to Senior Clerk and Chambers Administrator on an annual basis.
- Reporting, quarterly, to the Marketing Committee about marketing and business development initiatives.
- Previous experience in a Legal / Professional services environment (Minimum of 2-3 years)
- Experience in a similar position utilising the full marketing mix.
- Proficient in using content management systems and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of diary management and marketing campaigns (Advantageous)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend