Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/03/2022
An award winning national law firm is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in London. They are looking for someone who working closely with stakeholders across the business to develop and deliver marketing initiatives. This role will be reporting to the National Director of Brand, Marketing & Communications.
- Will be implementing marketing plans aligned with business plans in order to support the firm’s reputation, increase recognition and build relationships in the Social Responsibility and Not for Profits sector.
- Working alongside the marketing team to create PR and digital content.
- Develop, deliver and lead full marketing campaigns from inception through to completion. This will consist of managing events and webinars, writing, structuring and formatting copies.
- Collaboratively working with partners to ensure brand and positioning accuracy in proposals and presentations.
- Monitoring and maintaining website content is kept up to date and use Google Analytics to monitor performance.
- Effectively manage expectations of senior management to help build strong partner relationships.
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Broad marketing experience with the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM (preferably InterAction), emailing platforms (e.g. Concep) and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills are essential for the writing of reports, briefings, email alerts and adding value to the sector’s thought leadership.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend