Marketing Executive – North East
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/01/2024
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading law firm in the North East, known for offering specialist legal advice to both businesses and private clients across the region. The firm is seeking an ambitious Marketing Executive to help drive business growth in the firm, working closely alongside the Marketing and Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a busy marketing and or sales/business development role.
Work with the Marketing and Business Development Manager to maintain a network of contacts relevant to the organisation.
- Identify and suggest more effective marketing strategies.
- Assist with and attending networking meetings and exhibition events.
- Research and analyse market trends.
- Assist the Marketing and Business Development Manager to deploy successful marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with HR to help develop the internal and external ‘Employer Brand’ to aid staff retention and attraction.
- Assist in the management retained PR and other agencies to create and publish appropriate content to market the firm and its services across the North East.
- Prior experience in a busy marketing and or sales/business development role.
- Excellent communicative ability, approachable and an active listener.
- Good knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), WordPress or other CMS.
- Awareness of budget-management.
- Data analysis and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Able to travel to Newcastle office as required.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend