Marketing Executive – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/09/2022
A UK-Top 100 national Law Firm is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their Leeds / Manchester office. The successful candidate will focus on delivering marketing projects and campaigns to analyse and improve marketing effectiveness for the overall firm. This role sits within the Marketing and Business Development team and will work closely with the Head of Marketing and internal stakeholders.
- Support with the delivery of targeted marketing campaigns and projects across a range of sectors.
- Develop and publish marketing content for a range of different channels, including email, website, PR and social media.
- Assist Marketing Managers to develop plans through client, market and competitor research.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing communications activities against agreed metrics, and address areas of improvement.
- Support virtual teams with managing marketing projects and communications.
- Occasionally provide support at major marketing events.
- Collaborate with colleagues and specialist agencies to ensure success of communications and campaign plans.
- Previous experience working within a Legal/Professional Services firm.
- Experience working in B2B marketing.
- Experience in running marketing projects or campaigns is essential.
- A Marketing or business degree (or equivalent) would be helpful, but is not essential.
- Knowledge of web content management systems, email marketing software and social media channels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend