Marketing Executive – London
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/04/2023
An independent tax and business advisory firm are seeking a driven Marketing Executive to join their team based in London. The role-holder will provide support with the delivery of marketing campaigns including email marketing, content creation, website management, internal communications, PR, digital and social media. This role works closely with the Head of Marketing to manage the implementation marketing plans/budgets and the wider BD/Marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing to manage relationships with external marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Supporting with the development of marketing collateral, proposal templates and presentation documents.
- Arranging BD/marketing meetings and maintaining mailing lists.
- Regular reporting on key statistics to the Head of Marketing.
- Producing email marketing material and e-shots using Mailchimp, and post-campaign reporting for stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing and updating website content including homepage banners, staff profiles and news updates.
- Provide support with PPC campaigns by providing analysis reports.
- Compiling mailing lists for campaigns and identifying ways to improve the database for lead targeting and tracking purposes.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing and key stakeholders to deliver webinars, and manage online/in-person events.
- Provide support / training to the firm with guidance and assistance on social media.
- Previous experience working in a marketing role (1-2 years would be ideal).
- Understanding of marketing campaigns (Mailchimp), events and website.
- Experience in managing social media marketing channels.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend