Marketing Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/01/2023
Blue Legal are delighted to partner with a specialist law firm, known for their work in the Not For Profit sector, to find a Marketing Executive for their London office. The role will support the Head of Marketing on ongoing projects and initiatives, playing a key part in the delivery of the sector marketing plans.
- Creation of marketing materials, including PR, sponsorship, advertising, direct marketing, literature & promotional materials and design and print processes.
- Leading and managing virtual and physical events including webinars and conferences.
- Supporting the sectors on SEO and PPC.
- Running the firm’s social media accounts, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Monitoring and reporting of website traffic, email campaigns and social media performance.
- Proofread and edit all external written communication to ensure we produce compelling, well-written copy that speaks to the target audience.
- Support the marketing and communications manager with a programme of ongoing website development.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm.
- Digital marketing experience including email marketing, social media, SEO & PPC.
- Experience supporting senior managers on plans and initiatives
- Having a marketing degree or CIM qualified would be advantageous
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend