Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/10/2022
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning set of barristers’ chambers as a Marketing Executive. The Chambers are seeking someone to execute their marketing strategy including communications, PR and event organisation. This role will report to the Marketing Manager and will be based in London.
- Provide support with the organisation of international and domestic marketing events.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials including invitations on Mailchimp, PowerPoint presentations, and other relevant marketing materials.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Chambers’ website (WordPress) and social media accounts, ensuring website content is kept updated and optimised for search engines.
- Preparation of content for social media accounts (using Canva) to improve Chambers’ and members’ profiles, drive traffic to the website and increase followers.
- Assisting with the maintenance of records for business development activities and develop relationships with key clients, in line with the Chambers’ marketing strategy.
- Preparation and distribution of regular internal communications within the Chambers and ensuring the marketing pages of the intranet are kept updated.
- Ensuring pupillage pages of the website and social media channels are kept updated with relevant content.
- Supporting with pupillage marketing events and identifying recruitment initiatives.
- Development of reports to assist the clerks and/or marketing committee with business analysis.
- Previous experience working within a Chambers or similar environment (Advantageous).
- Experience in communicating effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge/experience in using marketing apps including InDesign, Mailchimp, Canva.
- Experience in running events would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend