Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/10/2022
We are pleased to share this exciting opportunity to join an award winning set of barristers’ chambers as a Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will have a flexible attitude and can prioritise their time in a busy working environment. This role will report to the Management Committee and Senior Clerk.
- Organising and targeting external seminars, training and events hosted by chambers.
- Maintaining and updating website content, including updates, and liaising with technical support.
- Supporting with pupillage marketing events and identifying recruitment initiatives.
- Producing management reports, client feedback analysis reports and post event analysis on the effectiveness of marketing events.
- Analysis of digital marketing activities including analysis of user statistics and website user analysis.
- Identifying opportunities and reviewing profile raising activities such as legal awards submissions.
- Coordinating legal directory entries, including gathering and monitoring results, and organising meetings with researchers.
- Management of corporate social media accounts and activity.
- Marketing experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a Chambers or similar environment would be preferred.
- Possess a degree (or equivalent) in a business, marketing or legal background.
- Experience in communicating effectively with senior stakeholders.
- You will be an organised and proactive individual who can prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend