Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/03/2022
A well regarded and award winning national accountancy firm is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in London. This role will be primarily focused on supporting the leading firms Social Responsibility and Not for Profit sector. You will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Assist the development and delivery of comprehensive marketing projects which align with the sector marketing plans. Projects will include activities across the full marketing mix.
- Working with the business development team/partners to support sector proposals and the client care programme.
- Help to develop effective measurements for evaluating all marketing activities and improvement performance measures.
- Assisting in the delivery of activities related to marketing plans to build relationships, raise reputation and increase recognition.
- Raise internal visibility of teams within the firm in order to increase awareness of key team wins, issues and marketing activities.
- Identify cross sector and industry business development opportunities.
- Effectively manage third party relationships ensuring delivery against KPI’s.
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience delivering virtual and in-person events.
- Knowledge and application of Microsoft office.
- Ability to accurately obtain and convert technical content into compelling copy.
- CRM experience (preferably InterAction) and HMTL email platform experience (preferably Concep).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend