Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/04/2021
One of the UKs top award winning law firms is looking for a Marketing Executive based in their Reading office. The aim of this role is to provide a proactive marketing service to the practice groups within the firm. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work in a small but highly functioning team.
- Organise and run content meetings
- Creating, posting, scheduling and maintaining content
- Produce and edit video and podcast recordings
- Checking SEO score of draft articles and provide SEO feedback
- Registering for legal directories, tracking websites and mentioning their brand
- Produce reports and organise meetings to record activity and performance around content and social media
- Support the marketing team with events and other projects when required
- At least two year’s digital marketing experience
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEO practices
- Understanding of on-line and traditional marketing techniques
- Good keyboard and Microsoft office skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend