Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/11/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading specialist law firm with an excellent reputation, who are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their team based in London. The role holder will be an expert communicator and will run and manage the digital content campaigns for the firm, they will also have a key interest in the legal sector. This opportunity would suit a graduate with 2 plus years’ experience looking for a step-up and new challenge.
- Updating the relevant social media platforms and website with news articles and updates.
- Editing and publishing solicitor articles, ensuring to project manage and diarise their release per month.
- Manage and maintain the relationship with the digital agency.
- Regularly maintain and manage the website content and create monthly report using Google Analytics.
- Liaise with the design team to create, edit and publish brochures, pitches and newsletters.
- Attending hosted events, ensuring smooth operation and supporting the wider team where needed.
- Degree/CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing is desirable.
- Experience within a similar marketing role, professional services is desired.
- Experience hosting events, in-person and virtual.
- Experience in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities.
- A collaborative working style, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend