Marketing & Events Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/02/2022
We are working with a Global, leading law firm who are seeking a Marketing Executive to join the firm’s Marketing team in London. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on Marketer who has a genuine interest in events and webinars and will be able to create innovative ways to attract and engage high-revenue clients. The role holder will report to the Events Manager.
- Maintain and identify any issues on the firm’s webinar platform, to ensure optimised experience for virtual and hybrid events
- Review engagement and performance statistics to improve marketing techniques
- Assist end-to-end event planning, including sourcing and negotiating
- Collaborate with the Events Manager and internal stakeholders on the success of all events and webinars
- Build strong internal and external client relationships while managing client responses
- Experience or strong interest in events and webinars
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend