Marketing Content Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/08/2023
Join one of the UK’s leading regional law firms as a Marketing Communications Manager in their Bristol or Leeds offices. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will play a vital role in driving the marketing content strategy and shaping the brand’s narrative. Working closely with Partners and Marketing & BD colleagues, you’ll be at the forefront of creating and delivering engaging content for their target audience.
- Responsible for the development of the marketing content strategy including delivery and reporting.
- Take lead on the marketing content calendar, ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality written, video, audio and graphical content across the firm’s channels.
- Collaboration with the BD and legal teams to plan marketing content strategies and campaigns, for national markets, legal services, and alternative services.
- Utilising marketing data to analyse and improve marketing content quality and effectiveness.
- Contributing to the improvement and promotion of the corporate and employer brand presence.
- Line management of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive and supporting with digital channels including the website, social media, and email marketing content.
- Developing relationships with external suppliers of marketing content, such as brand agencies, copywriters, video/audio producers, and similar partners.
- Previous content management experience in a similar role (preferably in a professional services environment).
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategic content plans.
- Experienced in developing and editing content for digital channels (website, email marketing, social media channels).
- Qualified – Educated to degree level or possess relevant marketing/communications experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend