Marketing Content Executive
Location: South West
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/09/2021
A UK-Top 100 national Law Firm is seeking a Marketing Content Executive to join their Bristol office. The successful candidate will focus on developing content and communicating the firm’s brand values through various marketing channels such as the website and social media. This role sits within the Business Development and Marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Managing the Directories (Chambers and Legal 500) submission process.
- Regularly update the internal brochure with latest case studies, clients and personnel changes.
- Maintenance of the website pages to ensure pages are kept update regarding the firm’s recent activities and practice areas.
- Delivering marketing campaigns to profile key industry initiatives.
- Support with developing the Careers page, by regularly updating literature and website section.
- Supporting HR in curating job descriptions content / templates including information about markets, departments and the sectors.
- Providing support with social media graphics and marketing materials (InDesign).
- Providing support to the wider BD&M team throughout the year.
- Previous experience working within a Legal/Professional Services firm.
- Experience in running marketing projects or campaigns essential.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel and ideally design software (preferably Creative Cloud/InDesign).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend