Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/09/2022
A leading Scottish-based UK law firm, is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join one of their Scotland offices. The ideal candidate will become a key member of their MBD function, creating and leading multi-channel, integrated communications and marketing campaigns.
- Manage internal and external communication channels, including existing and new media content across legal, national and trade press.
- Handling media contact on a daily basis, identifying and pitching engaging stories
- Leading coordination, briefing and coaching of lawyers and senior management for media interviews.
- Develop and write content including thought leadership articles, website and social media content, blogs, press releases, content for video and podcasts and collateral and communications to support campaigns and profile raising activities.
- Collaborating with the broader marketing and BD team to align PR & communications campaigns and activity.
- Ideally PR experience within professional services, in-house or agency side.
- Experience working with partners and senior stakeholders
- Active contacts and networks with PR and media contacts
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend