Marketing & Communications Manager – London
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/01/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to partner with a specialist London Law firm in regards to the appointment of their first Marketing & Communications Manager. This small but growing and successful law firm are seeking a talented marketing professional to lead on the firms strategic plans and help promote brand awareness. You will report directly to the Managing Partner.
- Working closely with the Managing Partner and Heads of Department you will develop, execute and evaluate marketing, communications and brand strategy.
- Positioning and management of the firms brand whilst maintaining brand consistency and ensuring that tone of voice is mirrored across all activities.
- Develop creative ideas for campaigns and content led marketing, liaising with subject matter experts across all levels of the business.
- Content creation, implementation and management across a wide range of traditional, digital and social media platforms.
- Responsibility for internal communications including preparing an internal staff newsletter.
- Plan, coordinate and host online and in-person conferences and events.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing and business development calendar.
- Coordinate and assist with PR for major frameworks and framework members.
- Create and respond to PR and press advertising.
- Coordinate contact management in the firms CRM.
- 3-5 years of demonstrable marketing experience in a similar environment / strong understanding of the legal sector.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Strong networker with the ability to communicate and connect with people as well as manage senior stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend