Marketing Communications Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/01/2022
A leading full-service City law firm is seeking a flexible and hard-working Marketing Communications Executive. The role holder will have strong writing skills and excellent communication and time management skills. This role is based in London and will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Create and post event-based content on all social media channels and website
- Work with the firm’s partners on directory submissions and make sure they’re delivered on time
- Liaise with stakeholders to draft on news items
- Collaborate with external stakeholders over content and design on a brochure
- Participate in meetings with a PR agency for any work in progress
- Work with an external design agency to deliver on firm projects
- Demonstrate experience working in professional or legal services
- Can demonstrate strong writing skills
- Able to network both internally and externally
- Able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend