Marketing Communications Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/03/2023
We have partnered with a leading Financial Advisory firm, to find a Marketing Communications Executive to join their growing team based in London. The ideal candidate will be responsible for raising the firm’s brand profile through events, social media, PR, blogs and producing and publishing copy across various digital and print channels. The firm offer great benefits and flexibility and have a real work life balance.
- Responsible for managing and implementing the firm’s content calendar and publishing copy across various digital and print channels.
- Collaborate with the BD team to develop marketing collateral aligned with the firm’s marketing and business strategy.
- Support marketing colleagues with the development and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Manage the firm’s social media channels, providing marketing analytics to support decision making.
- Liaise with external PR agencies to manage PR activity to increase brand awareness.
- Assist with internal client and prospect events to promote the firm’s services.
- Drafting and supporting internal communications activity.
- Previous experience working in a communications, content, or copywriting position.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication/copywriting skills.
- Degree educated to a degree level, ideally in marketing or related subject.
- Good creative language skills and an interest in understanding the firm’s business.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend