Marketing & Client Development Executive (FTC) – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 28/11/2023
A major US law firm are seeking a Marketing & Client Development Executive to join their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role-holder will support with the implementation of strategic client development plans for one of the firm’s most successful practice groups, with a focus on ongoing global projects/initiatives.
- Provide support with the implementation of practice group BD activities such as pitches and client targeting.
- Conduct market research, including company and industry research, pursuit lists, competitor insights.
- Produces pitches, presentations and responses to RFPs.
- Responsible for updating of and assist in the creation of new credentials.
- Coordinate the implementation of client communications including legal updates and announcements and lead on specific thought leadership projects.
- Assist with website and social media updates and communications.
- Coordination of seminars/webinars, sponsorships, and other events.
- Collaborate with fee earners to support relevant teams to raise profile and ROI.
- Previous marketing experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Excellent project management, organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects, meet deadlines and coordinate own work.
- Degree educated, or will hold CIM marketing qualification.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend