Marketing & Business Development Manager – Munich
Salary: Up to £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/02/2023
A top-tier global law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support their international Real Estate group. This role works closely with key stakeholders, supporting with the implementation of large-scale campaigns, conferences and project management. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, who has a great understanding of the European market.
- Positioning the firm’s ESG group to drive sector activity and ensure the wider business remain aligned in this approach.
- Responsible for client sharing and client targeting activities across the group.
- Project-managing the firm’s largest events – including conferences and leading industry events.
- Involvement in managing the sector’s key client relationships.
- Providing support on key pitch opportunities, from reactive transaction opportunities to strategic pitches.
- Development of products and services, to market campaigns across different geographies.
- Collaboration with the digital marketing team to manage content for digital channels.
- Responsible for the management of projects, ensuring reporting is carried out against plans, budgets and objectives.
- Development of profile-raising initiatives internally as well as for the wider sector.
- Previous manager-level experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Knowledge/experience of real estate, corporate or financial services in a professional services environment (Advantageous).
- Demonstrable experience in working in partner-led international environments.
- Understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and other systems.
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend