Marketing & Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/11/2022
Blue Legal has collaborated with a global law firm to look for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their team based in London for a 12-month FTC. The role holder will support and contribute towards new BD plans and action strategic BD initiatives, in order to raise the firm’s profile.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing & BD Managers in delivering marketing support on the firm wide sectors across the International business.
- Support the management and delivery of a range of external and internal communications.
- Plan and prepare marketing projects, budgets and managing reports on project delivery against plan and objectives.
- Advise on pitch qualification and strategy, prepare pitch documents, manage rehearsals for new business pitches and perform debriefs.
- To liaise and support two or three key sectors from time to time to meet resourcing requirements as alignment may change.
- Deliver sector campaigns and projects, ensuring their successful delivery and monitoring ROI.
- Educated to degree level / Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
- To have knowledge of Marketing/BD processes and an understanding of new business processes, CRM as a concept and the emerging technologies needed to help us win and retain clients.
- Excellent understanding of sector and client marketing.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend