Marketing & Business Development Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/01/2024
A top-tier global law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support their Employment group. The role-holder will support with the planning and implementation of marketing & BD initiatives to enhance the profile of the group and win profitable business.
- Collaborate with partners and senior lawyers to develop and executive targeted marketing campaigns to raise the group’s profile and attract new business.
- Develop key client relationships and client targeting programmes to identify cross-selling opportunities within the group and the wider firm.
- Coordinate and deliver the internal BD strategy for events and client conferences.
- Use internal systems and data analytics, to provide an insightful marketing & BD service to the group.
- Collaborate with the Knowledge team to identify client issues and contribute to thought leadership and client alerts.
- Work closely with the digital team to create and manage content for digital channels, displaying subject matter expertise.
- Support the PR team to manage relationships with the media and seek appropriate press coverage.
- Advise on pitch strategy, prepare pitch documents, manage rehearsals, and conduct pitch debriefs and support the firm’s central pitch team.
- Identify and organise networking and profile raising opportunities for the lawyers with clients and prospects.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Sound understanding of professional marketing approaches, sales and pitch processes within the legal sector.
- Possess good project management skills in relation to delivering Marketing & BD campaigns.
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend