Marketing & Business Development Manager – Dublin
Salary: Competitive Rate
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/07/2023
An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support their Dublin office. The role-holder will provide support with the delivery of marketing and BD initiatives to raise the profile of the firm and its core sectors within the Irish market, working closely with Irish Partners and key stakeholders to win new work and strengthen client relationships. This role will have a primary focus on the legal market in Ireland, but will also work closely with the London team for ongoing guidance and support.
- Responsible for planning and delivering cross-channel BD & marketing campaigns on key industry and legal topics.
- Using key digital marketing tools such as social media, website and other resources to enhance the groups’ digital presence.
- Management of in person, virtual and hybrid events, ensuring post-event follow up to highlight successes and identify improvements for future.
- Management of the legal directory and awards submissions process, co-ordinating submissions, and maximising opportunities to promote individual and firm rankings.
- Working with the London teams to draft and promote Press Releases.
- Managing bids and tenders activity, collaborating with fee earners and the wider MBD team to create winning propositions.
- Providing support to partners in client meetings and client development initiatives.
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities with appropriate sector / practice teams.
- Management of the firm’s CRM system, for business development and marketing initiatives, including managing Irish contacts and clients.
- Previous experience of working in a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience of dealing directly with partners and key stakeholders would be helpful.
- Strong commercial awareness, including experience of/an interest in the key legal and commercial issues affecting the practice/sector groups.
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of MBD activities, business development experience and events experience would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend