Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/10/2022
A leading international Accountancy firm are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team based in London. This opportunity will support one of the firm’s most interesting global sectors, where you will focus areas like, fraud investigations, cyber and forensics. If you are looking for a role where you can make real impact, be supported to build your career and also be rewarded with a real work-life balance, this could be the role for you.
- Develop, drive and measure business development and marketing initiatives for the sector.
- Help to raise brand awareness to generate opportunities and report on the effectiveness of marketing and business development activity.
- Lead and manage new and existing campaigns, reporting and following up on success.
- Collaborate with partners on the delivery of winning bids.
- Build strong internal relationships with senior stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor.
- Keep abreast of new market trends and be able to thoughtfully collaborate with new ideas.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment.
- Possess strategic marketing and business development skills along with commercial acumen.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Results-oriented, with strong project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend