Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/08/2022
A global and award winning law firm is seeking a Marketing & BD Manager to join their team based in London. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the head of MBD UK on delivering the highest standard strategic priorities & managing UK-wide initiatives. As you will be reporting directly to The Head of Marketing & BD.
- Messaging and communications structure and overall plan.
- Client FOCUS CRM methodology pilot and ongoing rollout across the UK
- Strategic programmes and projects including pitch review process and the pitch
- UK Strategic projects such as Commonwealth Games in 2022
- Analysis and reporting, Comfortable with excel to analyse data and ppt/word, Provide
reports, work with head of MBD on report delivery and measurement.
- Coordinate UK-wide activity delivered by offices to be sure there is a coordinate
- Good Excel and PPT skills using this to present data in an effective way.
- Experience with communications and PR
- Commercial awareness
- Exercise discretion & confidential information
- Strong project management
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction
Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered.
We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.