Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £55,000.00 - £65,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/03/22
A top international law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their Real Estate sector in any one of their UK offices to attract and develop profitable client relationships. The role holder will be involved with large-scale campaigns and will need to occasionally travel internationally when required.
- Work with regional teams to strengthen internal communities and leverage client opportunities, particularly between Asia and Europe.
- Manage and report on project delivery against plans, budgets and objectives.
- Drive client sharing across the Real Estate sector, lead client targeting initiatives and participate in key client programmes.
- Provide insightful research on companies, asset classes and countries.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to create and manage content for digital channels.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the group.
- Oversee the development and submission of key directory submissions for the varying work streams.
- Executive or manager level experience.
- Ideally a working knowledge of a real estate, corporate or financial services team in a professional services environment.
- A Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Expected to have strong probing, consultative listening skills coupled with the ability to negotiate, persuade and manage senior stakeholders.
- An understanding of European and Asia working environments.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend