Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £55,000.00 - £60,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 23/03/2022
An exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest leading global law firms has arisen and they are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join one of their leading sectors. They seek someone who will strategically implement and develop the firms’ profile and who has experience or an interest in the Finance and Restructuring sectors. This roles location is flexible across any their UK offices.
- Manage and report on project delivery against plans, budgets and objectives.
- To Develop and build key client relationships and participating in client reviews when necessary.
- Will be contributing to the development and content of the business development, marketing and communications strategy across the practice.
- Working closely with other colleagues in developing and executing effective BD and marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Take leadership in the group’s approach to any new business development, providing thinking and dynamic strategies.
- Will be managing the effectiveness of big pitches and will coach partners and lawyers involved in major business development activity.
- Will be involved in the Account Management for the firm’s key client relationships.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Executive or manager level experience and be looking to expand their role in an international organisation.
- An understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and other systems
- High level of literacy in IT and marketing systems – Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend