Marketing Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 29/09/2021
An international leading law firm is currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to support their Employment Group on a 12 month ftc. They seek someone who will contribute and implement strategic ideas in order to raise the firm’s profile. The role is very varied and would suit an all-rounder with professional services experience. This role can be flexible on location and although it’s a contract, there may be further opportunities within the firm.
- Assisting with the development and preparation of annual business plans and budgets and monitoring progress throughout the year.
- Will be working closely with International partners in order to develop strategic business development and marketing plans and help lead all supporting activities.
- liaising with the firm’s central pitch team and managing rehearsals for new business pitches and perform pitch debriefs.
- Collaboratively working alongside the digital marketing team to create and manage content for digital channels.
- Will be working with the Partners and the PR team to help manage relationships with the media and proactively seek out the most appropriate press coverage.
- Identifying any networking and profile raising opportunities for the lawyers with clients and prospects, such as seminars and webinars.
- Building relationships with key practice stakeholders, marketing and BD colleagues, and members of the wider firm.
- A Degree level or equivalent qualification.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of marketing / BD processes for professional services.
- Knowledge in IT and marketing systems – Excel, Word and Outlook is essential experience of InterAction / CRM would be beneficial.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend