Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/09/2021
A global leading law firm is currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their team that can be located in any of their UK offices. They seek someone who will strategically implement and develop the firms’ profile.
- Collaboratively working with regional teams to strengthen internal communities and leverage client opportunities.
- To Lead and support on key Tax pitch opportunities (from reactive/quick turnaround transaction opportunities to more strategically planned approaches).
- Work collaboratively with other groups and sectors and with country teams.
- Will be ensuring that all collateral and marketing data is up-to-date and readily available.
- Supporting and contributing information and ideas to the Tax marketing strategy.
- Working alongside the digital marketing team to create and manage content for digital channels.
- Manage and report on project delivery against plans, budgets and objectives.
- Executive or manager level experience and be looking to expand their role in an international organisation.
- A Degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of MBD processes for professional services – an understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and other systems
- High level of literacy in IT and marketing systems – Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to call on 0207 118 3003
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend