Marketing & Business Development Executive – UK
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/07/2023
A global law firm, providing legal services across the world, are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team, based in any of their UK offices. This role will provide support to Senior Marketing & BD Managers with the delivery of MBD plans for the UK, and support partners to achieve the firm’s market strategy to raise the firm’s profile.
- Provide support with the delivery of marketing and business development initiatives for the firm’s key sectors across the UK.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of client events, locally and across the UK, including planning, execution, and post-event follow up.
- Provide support in the preparation of UK sector-related pitches, including capability statements and materials required for client BD meetings, often to tight deadlines.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral specific to the sectors, such as flyers, brochures, and placemats.
- Responsible for updating website content and developing digital content for social media channels to promote sector activity.
- Collaborate with sector lead partners and lawyers to facilitate the completion of legal directory submissions for specific sectors.
- Create and develop external and internal communications that pertain to sector activity, such as e-alerts.
- Maintain regular communication with the International Sector teams to stay informed on planned campaigns and activities.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Be IT literate – experience of Excel, PowerPoint, Word 2010 and Outlook is essential; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend