Marketing & Business Development Executive (Part-Time)
Location: South East
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/01/2023
A national professional services firm are seeking a driven Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their team based in Kent. The role will provide support in the delivery of profile raising initiatives for the firm and assist with lead generation opportunities.
- Liaising with internal clients and third parties ensuring brand guidelines and best practice are adhered to.
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities to offer to prospects.
- Development and implementation of lead generation activities.
- Organisation and delivery of communications, events and webinars.
- Liaising with external suppliers and managing internal communications.
- Creation of event communications and collateral including invitations, emails, adverts and website content.
- Collaboration with the team/design agency to prepare copy and design.
- Development of proposals, tender documents and pitches.
- 1-3 years’ experience working within a marketing or BD role.
- Experience organising events, working with databases and mailing lists.
- A skilled writer with great attention to detail.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend