Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/03/2023
Blue Legal are delighted to announce that we have collaborated with a Global leading law firm in searching for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will be responsible for tracking and reporting on sector new business activities, pitches and proposals, while liaise with the Marketing & BD team . This role will be reporting to the Senior BD Manager.
- Will be working alongside sectors and global partners to develop marketing plans and identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new Business.
- Whilst working with the global BD and marketing teams, you will ensure the right resources are leveraged.
- Will hold the responsibility of specific pitching and ensuring that the best practice approach as well as the, management and production of individual pitches/capability statements and coaching on pitch presentations.
- To lead marketing initiatives such as thought-leadership campaigns as appropriate
- Support the CRM teams with the implementations and development of sector driven client focus programmes, where appropriate.
- Managing and developing key clients focused on revenue generation.
- Supporting the harnessing the resources of the Campaigns team in Delivering insightful content based marketing such as emails and client alerts.
- Supporting the Finance & Accounting team to produce client reports specific to billings and profitability to guide business development strategies.
- Be a part of the wider global team, who work and support each other on a global basis.
- Must be educated to Degree level, possibly with a Marketing (CIM) qualification
- To have Professional services background
- Solid experience in Business Development and Marketing
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend