Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 070/07/2023
An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their London office. The firm is looking for someone to provide support with the delivery of MBD plans and raise the market profile of the Financial Regulatory and Dispute Resolution practice groups, with the support of the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Provide support with the delivery of business development initiatives in line with key practice group plans.
- Support the Senior BD Manager with events including the creation of event materials and invites, liaising with the events team on logistics, and monitoring ROI.
- Assisting with the directories and award submissions process for relevant sectors.
- Responsible for managing internal (sector) and external (client) newsletters.
- Develop marketing collateral across in line with the firm’s overall strategy.
- Tracking and reporting on new business leads generated through marketing and business development activities.
- Responsible for maintaining key MBD tools such as the intranet, web pages, CRM system, and pitch related content.
- Collaborate with fee earners to respond to opportunities, creating initial pitch document and presentation drafts.
- Identify and facilitate cross-selling opportunities with relevant sector/practice teams.
- Project-managing associated campaigns and targeting initiatives, alongside the Senior BD Manager.
- Previous experience of working in a legal / professional services environment
- Experience of dealing directly with partners and key stakeholders would be helpful
- Strong commercial awareness, including experience of/an interest in the key legal and commercial issues affecting the practice/sector groups.
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of MBD activities, business development experience and events experience would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend