Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/03/2023
A global law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The successful candidate will work closely with partners to support client development activities and achieve the firm’s wider market strategy. The role will be aligned to the firm’s Litigation practice group, with a particular international focus. Candidates will have exposure to all areas of marketing activity across the business, offering a great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Coordinate marketing activities to support sector and practice group plans.
- Act as a support lead and/or coordinator for profile raising activities.
- Ensure all marketing activities align with the firm’s strategic objectives and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Support lawyers in introducing legal solutions to relevant key clients.
- Help ensure a compelling message is conveyed in major pitches as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all standard capability statements and proposal generator content.
- Support implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans.
- Manage sector and practice group intranet sites.
- Maintain up-to-date sector and practice group credentials and proposal generator content.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Possess good project management skills in relation to delivering Marketing & BD campaigns.
- Sound understanding of professional marketing approaches, sales and pitch processes and new business issues within the legal sector.
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend