Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/03/2023
A global law firm, providing legal services across the world, are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. This role will support the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager with the delivery of international MBD plans. This is a pivotal role working directly with partners to support with in client development activities and achieve the firm’s wider market strategy.
- Collaborate with the London Events team to implement each aspect of the marketing plan, in line with UK Clients and Sectors priorities.
- Provide support to the Senior Marketing & BD Manager to deliver initiatives relating to sector marketing plans.
- Coordination of the end-to-end events process, including planning, delivery, and analysis/ROI reporting.
- Development of internal and external communications, including digital content, social media, press releases, and other marketing collateral.
- Coordinating sponsorship campaigns from end-to-end, including communication, social media, and on-ground delivery to ensure value is returned.
- Supporting ad hoc BD activity, such as client listening and sector-specific targeting, and new business generation.
- Managing and internally promoting the firm’s corporate partnerships and business memberships for London.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery.
- Experience in supporting the delivery of high-profile events, from large scale conferences to private dinners.
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend