Marketing & Business Development Executive – Flexible UK Location
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/06/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to their team, based from one of their UK offices. The role-holder will be involved in supporting two key groups within the firm. The successful candidate will work closely with a small team and will be exposed to various marketing and business development activities, providing an opportunity for well-rounded professional growth.
- Working closely with the global team develop and manage event, webinar and other email communications.
- Responsible for webinar logistics, including the creation and distribution of email communications, and post-webinar analysis, following up with key client teams.
- Responsible for developing internal and external marketing collateral, working with relevant agencies for digital content.
- Maintenance of website content across both programmes, and the intranet pages.
- Work closely with the Pitch team to respond to panel opportunities with relevant copy.
- Following up campaigns with post-event analysis including ROI.
- Develop and manage mailing lists on the firm’s CRM database.
- Responsible for diary management and arranging meetings for large groups.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery.
- Possess a degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend