Marketing & Business Development Executive – Edinburgh
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/05/2023
An exciting opportunity with one of Blue Legal’s key global clients has come up for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team based in Edinburgh. This role will support the Marketing & Business Development Manager with the delivery of international MBD plans. This is a pivotal role working directly with partners to support with in client development activities and achieve the firm’s wider market strategy. Experience within legal or wider professional services is desired.
- Collaborate with the regional BD Manager to implement each aspect of the marketing plan, in line with UK Clients and Sectors priorities.
- Provide support to deliver initiatives relating to sector marketing plans.
- Coordination of the end-to-end events process, including planning, delivery, and analysis/ROI reporting.
- Development of internal and external communications, including digital content, social media, press releases, and other marketing collateral.
- Support on location specific pitches, and produce materials needed for client business development meetings.
- Coordinating sponsorship campaigns from end-to-end, including communication, social media, and on-ground delivery to ensure value is returned.
- Supporting other BD activity, such as client listening and sector-specific targeting, and new business generation.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong commercial awareness in both approach and delivery.
- Experience in supporting the delivery of high-profile events, from large scale conferences to private dinners.
- Experience in using InterAction/CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend