Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/05/2023
An international law firm are seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive to provide marketing and business development support to their London office. This role involves working alongside global marketing teams on cross-border initiatives to support firm-wide business goals and initiatives.
- Assist with the organisation and execution of all London events: in-house, external and virtual.
- Drafting of pitching for new business opportunities, such as responding to RFPs, panel appointments, and bid/proposal documents.
- Working closely with internal teams to prepare materials to support business development initiatives.
- Collaborating with the creative team to help build a strong print, digital and social media identity for marketing and business development campaigns.
- Helping to execute marketing campaigns via press releases, website and social media channels.
- Drafting and coordinating internal communications such as the internal blog, dashboards etc.
- Assist with the collection and input of deal experience in the firm’s database across the main practice areas to ensure effective intelligence gathering.
- Support the marketing manager with maintaining best practice around the firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to enhance business development efforts.
- Previous marketing and business development experience working within a professional services / legal environment.
- Educated to a degree level in business, marketing or related areas.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend