Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/02/2023
Blue Legal have collaborated with a Global leading law firm in searching for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will liaise with the Marketing & BD Manager with the support of Business Development and Marketing activities, while supporting the promotion of the firm’s profile within the BD sector. This role will be reporting to the Senior Marketing & BD Manager.
- Support, lead and manage strategic events, including the planning and delivery.
- Assist and manage the Legal Directories and Sponsorships as well as day to day management of the website, digital content and Marketing Collateral.
- Ensure that marketing activities support delivery of the firm’s strategic objectives and that all materials produced reflect the firm’s brand.
- Work closely with partners in key sector offerings and legal solutions to Key Clients.
- Liaise with the senior marketing team to ensure the synergy of BD strategies is shared between practice groups and sectors.
- Contribute towards the implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans and hold responsibility for the sector and practice group intranet sites.
- Support and deliver on strategic pitches and proposals for key sector opportunities.
- Will hold a relevant/related degree or quantification.
- Experience of Excel, Word and Outlook is essential; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems is desirable.
- Experience of implementing successful business development and marketing communications activities such as, events, webinars, pitches and legal directories.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend