Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2022
A global leading law firm is currently looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team in London. They seek someone who will implement and encourage innovative thinking and fresh ideas to the firm. This will report to the senior BD Manager.
- To contribute and implement towards the marketing and business development plans for key Litigation teams.
- You will be working alongside partners and Knowledge Development Lawyers across the team to help identify issues and opportunities for the firm to develop new business.
- To support, deliver and own projects for other practices across the firm.
- Present, develop pitches, capability statements and presentation materials. This may often include leading or supporting these pitches, depending on requirements.
- To be responsible for providing seminar programmes, conferences, other events in line with the marketing and BD plans. In addition, you will oversee and organise events, depending on requirements.
- To work with the Litigations marketing administration team to ensure all information is proactively used, such as for website updates, internal Comms.
- Must be educated to Degree level, preferably with a Marketing (CIM) qualification.
- To have Professional Services background.
- Experience in Marketing and Business Development
- Must have Financial Services experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend