Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/04/2021
A leading national law firm are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their busy team based in London. They are looking for an experienced Executive who is passionate, proactive and able to use their initiative. This is a very hands on role working closely with the BD and marketing teams across the firm and would suit someone currently working in the legal or professional services sector.
- Implement and drive BD plans and initiates to support the growth of the specific sector group across the firm.
- Assist the Business Development Managers with proposals and presentations to support business and cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage marketing communications and social media channels including: e-marketing updates, website content, legal directory and award submissions.
- Assist and deliver sector marketing campaigns.
- Creating and managing internal communications materials including: newsletters, intranet articles and sector reports.
- Assisting in the management of events including sector conferences and training events, hosted events, corporate hospitality and internal events.
- Assisting with the full 360 event process including: creation of event marketing materials and event reporting and follow up.
- Assisting with the development of client plans.
- Working closely with industry bodies to develop relationships and sponsorship opportunities.
- Will come from a legal or professional services firm.
- Will be degree educated or hold a relevant marketing qualification.
- Experience using Vuture or Interaction would be advantageous.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend